Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
24 results
-

One PNG, Four Christmas Projects
I take one Christmas camper PNG and turn it into four projects: a UV-printed ornament, a laser-engraved ornament, a printed journal cover, and a…
-

One Stocking Tag Design, Four Different Material Combinations
I customize one layered stocking tag design in Cuttle, cut it from four wood-and-acrylic combinations, and talk through batching and an $8 price.
-

UV Printed vs. Laser Engraved Ornaments — Which One Will You Make?
I make the same personalized truck ornament two ways, UV printed on White PlyCore and laser engraved on TruFlat, and compare the setup, time,…
-

What It’s Like to Attend Next Level Maker Conference
I share what it was like to attend and teach at the 2026 Next Level Maker Conference, from the classes and vendor floor to…
-

This Laser Blank Looks Even Better UV Printed
I UV print both sides of a holographic leatherette luggage tag on the xTool O1 Omni and explain why I went with flexible white…
-

I Used Rigid White Ink on a Flexible Bookmark—Did It Crack?
I print rigid white UV ink on a flexible leatherette bookmark, then bend it hard to see where the print starts to separate.
-

3D Printed Blanks + UV Printing: A Perfect Combo?
I design custom PLA coaster blanks with captured magnets, then test UV printing on white, black, and starlight PLA with the xTool O1 Omni.
-

How to UV Print Photos on Clear Acrylic with the xTool O1 Omni
I walk through UV printing a photo on clear acrylic with the xTool O1 Omni, including mirroring, layer order, and a 3D-printed kickstand.
-

Can This Simple UV Printing Project Make $132 an Hour?
I UV print a leatherette Farkle dice tray on the xTool O1 Omni, hit the print head on a lifted corner, and work out…
-

A Fast UV Printing Product You Can Sell to Local Businesses
I UV print a Small Town Fall design on wooden keychains and show why batching makes a quick little product worth pitching to local…
-

One of the Cheapest High-Profit UV Printer Projects I’ve Tried
I UV print one of my own photos on an 11-by-14-inch canvas with the xTool O1 Omni and keep track of the setup, ink,…
-

The xTool Studio Guide Every O1 Omni Owner Needs
I walk O1 Omni owners through xTool Studio from setup to a checked, ready-to-print job, including calibration, maintenance, and the print settings.
-

A High-Margin Slate Coaster Project You Can Print in Under 20 Minutes
I UV print full-color slate coasters on the xTool O1 Omni and cover the layer setup, design choices, a scratch test, and pricing.
-

This UV printing project takes under a penny of ink to make
I UV print a leatherette magnetic money clip on the xTool O1 Omni in about three minutes, using less than a penny of ink.
-

How to UV Print Cork Coasters on the xTool O1 Omni
I UV print four-inch cork coasters on the xTool O1 Omni and compare one white backing layer against two for color, time, and ink…
-

This Textured Phone Case Took How Long to Print on the xTool O1 Omni?!
I test a raised, textured sunflower print on a clear iPhone 17 Pro Max case and compare it to a fast flat print to…
-

A Fast xTool O1 Omni Project You Can Sell This Christmas
I UV print personalized ceramic coasters on the xTool O1 Omni, a quick project that takes under ten minutes and works well as a…
-

I Set Up the xTool O1 Omni and Printed My First UV Project
I unbox and calibrate the xTool O1 Omni and print a ceramic magnet as its first UV project, including the small mistake I made…
-

The Morpho UV Printer Doesn’t Have a Vacation Mode—Does It Need One?
I left my Morpho UV printer powered on for eight days without any special prep to find out whether it really needs a vacation…
-

Which xTool O1 Omni Should You Buy?
I break down the single-head, dual-head and UV + DT versions of the xTool O1 Omni so you can figure out which one actually…
-

xTool O1 Omni Preorder Is Live: Here’s What You Need to Know
I go over the newly announced xTool O1 Omni, its three models, preorder pricing and features, plus what I plan to test once my…



