Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
49 results
-

This 80W Laser is Beginner-Friendly?! | xTool P3 Setup & Project
I unbox and set up the xTool P3, an 80W CO2 laser, and make a wall sign from wood and acrylic to show how…
-

How to replace a broken proximity sensor on a CO2 laser
I replace a broken proximity sensor on my Monport 80W CO2 laser, a roughly $10 fix that took me about 25 to 30 minutes.
-

@Cuttle: The Hidden Secret to Customizable Christmas Ornaments with Your Laser
I use Cuttle to design a customizable Christmas ornament, then cut it on my laser in about five minutes, start to finish.
-

How To Fix L1800 DTF Printer Not Printing White
My L1800 DTF printer stopped printing white, so I walk through how I diagnosed it with Procolored and replaced the print head.
-

Start to Finish DTF T-Shirt Project – Easier Than You Think With Your @ProcoloredPrinter
I make a DTF t-shirt from start to finish on my Procolored L1800, from picking the design to pressing it, to show it’s easier…
-

Create Your Own Laser Engraved Plaque
I build a simple wood award plaque and laser engrave it, aiming to finish the whole project in under 30 minutes.
-

Easy project you can make AND SELL with ANY LASER! | Featuring @xToollaser S1 40W
I design and cut a simple personalized keychain on the xTool S1 40W, a quick beginner-friendly project you can make on almost any laser.
-

Is this the king of diode lasers? | @xToollaser S1 40W Unboxing and Review
I unbox the xTool S1 40W diode laser and test it on walnut, plywood, leather and slate to see whether it lives up to…
-

You won’t believe how easy it is to make this laser jig
I make a reusable laser jig in LightBurn so coasters and other repeat projects line up the same way every time.
-

Connecting to your laser with Lightburn over Ethernet – Easier than you think
I show how to connect a Ruida-controlled laser to LightBurn over Ethernet, which is easier than it sounds and only takes a few steps.
-

Unboxing the @monportlaser 80W CO2 laser engraver
I unbox and set up my Monport 80W CO2 laser, go over what comes in the box and fire it up for the first…
-

@monportlaser K40 vs @xToollaser 40W: Battle of the 40W lasers
I put a Monport K40 CO2 laser and an xTool 40W diode laser side by side on several materials to see where each one…
-

SUPER EASY project you can do with your @monportlaser #K40 laser TODAY
I make a quick customizable keychain on my Monport K40, a simple first project you can do on any CO2 laser.
-

Connecting your Monport K40 laser to Lightburn the easy way
I walk through connecting a Monport K40 CO2 laser to LightBurn, from picking the COM port to running a material test grid.
-

SO EASY – How to change your @monportlaser K40 CO2 Laser Tube
I walk through aligning the mirrors on my Monport K40 CO2 laser, routine maintenance that’s also needed after putting in a new tube.
-

Shop Vlog #0001 – Mini Shop Tour and What’s Going On at Created Workshop
I give a quick tour of the shop and talk through what I’m working on and what I want to do with Created Workshop…
-

Align Your Laser Mirrors in 3 Simple Steps For Better Cutting and Engraving
I break aligning the mirrors on a Monport K40 CO2 laser into three steps, so you can get better cuts and engraves.
-

Monport K40 40W CO2 laser with Lightburn unboxing and setup
I unbox and set up the Monport K40 40W CO2 laser with LightBurn, then test fire it and talk about how it compares to…
-

3 EASY Christmas present ideas you can make with your laser today
I make three easy, affordable Christmas gifts with my laser: slate coasters, wood ornaments and engraved charcuterie boards.





