Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
7 results
-

Which xTool O1 Omni Should You Buy?
I break down the single-head, dual-head and UV + DT versions of the xTool O1 Omni so you can figure out which one actually…
-

xTool O1 Omni Preorder Is Live: Here’s What You Need to Know
I go over the newly announced xTool O1 Omni, its three models, preorder pricing and features, plus what I plan to test once my…
-

How to replace a broken proximity sensor on a CO2 laser
I replace a broken proximity sensor on my Monport 80W CO2 laser, a roughly $10 fix that took me about 25 to 30 minutes.
-

How To Fix L1800 DTF Printer Not Printing White
My L1800 DTF printer stopped printing white, so I walk through how I diagnosed it with Procolored and replaced the print head.
-

Start to Finish DTF T-Shirt Project – Easier Than You Think With Your @ProcoloredPrinter
I make a DTF t-shirt from start to finish on my Procolored L1800, from picking the design to pressing it, to show it’s easier…


