Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
8 results
-

The Bambu Lab R1 is the most “3D printer” laser I’ve ever used
I put the Bambu Lab R1 through setup, calibration, and three real projects to see how a laser built around 3D printer ideas works…
-

I Laser-Engraved My Wife’s Great-Granny’s Recipe
I turn my wife’s great-granny’s handwritten red velvet cake recipe into an engraved acacia tray, going from photos to a cleaned-up SVG to the…
-

A High Profit Laser Project You Can Make in About 35 Minutes
I engrave a personalized MakerFlo marble and acacia serving board on my xTool lasers and talk through why I’d price it around $90 to…
-

Not Every Shop Has To Look Perfect – 2024 Shop Tour
I give a tour of my 2024 shop as it actually is, messy but functional, to record where Created Workshop is starting from.
-

How to replace a broken proximity sensor on a CO2 laser
I replace a broken proximity sensor on my Monport 80W CO2 laser, a roughly $10 fix that took me about 25 to 30 minutes.
-

Create Your Own Laser Engraved Plaque
I build a simple wood award plaque and laser engrave it, aiming to finish the whole project in under 30 minutes.
-

Shop Vlog #0001 – Mini Shop Tour and What’s Going On at Created Workshop
I give a quick tour of the shop and talk through what I’m working on and what I want to do with Created Workshop…
-

3 EASY Christmas present ideas you can make with your laser today
I make three easy, affordable Christmas gifts with my laser: slate coasters, wood ornaments and engraved charcuterie boards.
