Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
4 results
-

Guest Staring on Two Old Guys and a Workbench!
I joined the Two Old Guys and a Workbench livestream as a guest to talk about how I find niche customers and what I’d…
-

This Simple Tool Shows What’s Hiding Behind Your Wall
I build a layered wall sign on the xTool P3 and use the Walabot DIY 2 to check what’s behind the drywall before I…
-

Not Every Shop Has To Look Perfect – 2024 Shop Tour
I give a tour of my 2024 shop as it actually is, messy but functional, to record where Created Workshop is starting from.
-

Shop Vlog #0001 – Mini Shop Tour and What’s Going On at Created Workshop
I give a quick tour of the shop and talk through what I’m working on and what I want to do with Created Workshop…
