Browse the workshop library
Projects & videos
Projects I’ve made, tools I’ve tested, and how I did it.
4 results
-

The Bambu Lab R1 is the most “3D printer” laser I’ve ever used
I put the Bambu Lab R1 through setup, calibration, and three real projects to see how a laser built around 3D printer ideas works…
-

What It’s Like to Attend Next Level Maker Conference
I share what it was like to attend and teach at the 2026 Next Level Maker Conference, from the classes and vendor floor to…
-

3D Printed Blanks + UV Printing: A Perfect Combo?
I design custom PLA coaster blanks with captured magnets, then test UV printing on white, black, and starlight PLA with the xTool O1 Omni.
-

How to UV Print Photos on Clear Acrylic with the xTool O1 Omni
I walk through UV printing a photo on clear acrylic with the xTool O1 Omni, including mirroring, layer order, and a 3D-printed kickstand.
